Virtual Medicine Conference is a one-of-a-kind program for the medical extended reality (MXR) community to learn about the implementation, outcomes and cost-effectiveness of MXR in clinical practice.
We are creating an "all-star" team of carefully-selected companies to partner with us for the meeting. We're now accepting applications to demo the most compelling MXR products and services to our diverse and influential audience, including key opinion leaders, clinicians seeking to implement MXR in their practices, health system leaders, investors, patients and payers. Based on past years’ experience, we anticipate over 400 registrants for vMed22. We are focused on companies creating clinically relevant, evidence-based programs of high relevance to our clinical, managerial, and investor audience, including applications across immersive technology platforms (eg VR/AR/MR).
Packages, pricing, and application details are provided below.
If you are interested in Major Sponsor opportunities above the Diamond level, contact us at Virtual.Medicine@cshs.org to discuss available options.
If you have any questions, contact us.
For Major Sponsor consideration, please
contact us at Virtual.Medicine@cshs.org.
Virtual Medicine Key Terms
- Sponsored Workshop: This is a dedicated, 90-minute breakout session where sponsors can cover topics of their choosing. The breakout session rooms will hold up to 99 audience members who will be given the opportunity to register in advance for the workshop session. Examples of breakout sessions include reviewing clinical cases where MXR technologies were applied or offering hands-on hardware and software product demonstrations. The sponsored workshops will be highlighted in the online agenda and marketing materials. The sponsor will develop its own content for the symposium with final approval by the course directors. Availability is limited.
- MXR Theater Speaking Slot: The MXR Theater will highlight a series of short, impactful talks on focused topics. Sponsors will have the opportunity to deliver a 20-minute talk in the MXR Theater hall on either day of the two-day event depending on limited availability. The MXR Theater track will be highlighted in the online agenda and marketing materials. The sponsor will be able to develop its own content for the talk with final approval by the course directors.
- Sponsor Table: Virtual Medicine offers demo tables to exhibit and display your MXR products or services. Tables are located throughout high-traffic areas in the conference hall (i.e. near food and beverages or in the main foyer).
- Conference Tickets: The number of complimentary tickets that you receive for the event.
- VIP Networking Dinner Tickets: The number of complimentary tickets to attend the networking dinner on the evening of the first night.
- Logo: The vMed website and online marketing materials will position sponsors along three tiers: top, middle, and low. All sponsors will be able to place their logos on the marketing materials, but the size and position of the logo will depend upon the purchased package, as described in the package chart above. Logos will appear on the main conference website along with email "shout-outs" to our list of over 20,000 recipients.
- Swag Distribution: Virtual Medicine offers our guests complimentary bags with "swag" items gifted from our exhibitors; this is a great way to make sure that every attendee leaves with your brand in hand.
- Twitter Shoutout: The Virtual Medicine Twitter handle @VirtualMedConf will include your company logo in periodic tweets promoting the conference and its sponsors leading up to the event.
Special thanks to all our "first-in" sponsors for vMed22! If you are interested in one of our limited remaining sponsorship slots you can apply here.