vMed22 returns March 24 – 25th, 2022
This year Virtual Medicine is... Virtual!
Developed by the Cedars-Sinai Virtual Medicine program with generous support from the Marc and Sheri Rapaport Fund for Digital Health Sciences and Precision Health, the annual Virtual Medicine (vMed) Conference is a two-day online symposium that convenes the brightest minds in Medical Extended Reality (MXR). Particpants learn from case studies, didactic lectures, and patient vignettes to achieve the following educational objectives:
- Learn best practices and pragmatic tips for implementing MXR into clinical practice.
- Review evidence supporting the efficacy of MXR applications for patient care.
- Discuss the cost-effectiveness, payer perspectives, and regulatory landscape of MXR.
- Hear from patients who have received MXR therapeutics.
- Study uses of MXR for clinical simulation and provider training.
About the online event
This year Virtual Medicine will be, well, virtual! Your ticket will provide access to all the following benefits:
- Access to all vMed22 educational content on our conference platform
- Live chats and discussions moderated by vMed staff, speakers, and leaders from the MXR community
- Invite to AltspaceVR mixer to meet other registrants and speakers
- Option to create attendee profile to engage with vMed registrants
- Access to interactive virtual exhibitor hall of MXR hardware and software solutions
- Access to on-demand library of vMed22 educational content for 6 months after the event
Who should attend
Virtual Medicine is intended for a wide range of stakeholders seeking to learn about the implementation, outcomes, and cost-effectiveness of Medical Extended Reality (MXR) in clinical practice and the role of MXR in medical education and simulation.
Participants include clinicians using MXR for patient care, patients exploring the benefits of MXR as a complementary therapy, hospitals and clinics evaluating the health economics of starting an MXR program, industry partners developing MXR hardware and software solutions, journalists investigating the latest advances in MXR, and investors seeking to learn the evidence and ROI for MXR products and services.
More informationvMed22 Agenda Purchase Tickets for vMed22 vMed22 Speakers Apply to Sponsor at vMed22
Special thanks to all our "first-in" sponsors for vMed22! If you are interested in one of our limited remaining sponsorship slots you can apply here.